Tuesday, January 7, 2014

It's a new dawn, it's a new day and where is all the cheese?


Hello!  It's Emjoy here.  You might remember me from blogs like my other blog and that one live journal I kept in college that mainly consisted of angst and Whitney Houston videos. Well this is a different one.  My dear friend, Rachael Anne, is one of the best blogger's out there and in the new year decided to try 52 new recipes, projects and books (which you can follow along at http://the52blog.wordpress.com/).  I loved this idea but am not nearly as ambitious, so I am stealing the part about 52 new recipes.  I occasionally get stuck in a rut and either make different versions of macaroni and cheese, adobo chicken or resort to ordering take out.  And while all of that is lovely, it can get a bit boring, so why not take 2014 to expand my culinary horizons?  And I can always make macaroni and cheese the other 6 days of the week.  Here goes...!

No comments:

Post a Comment